Fitbit Flex

Options
I've been thinking about buying a Fitbit Flex. Does anyone have one? If so, do you like it? Do you find it to be accurate?

Replies

• WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I've had Fitbits for a long time but tried the Flex recently and didn't like it. The accuracy is fine but I thought it was bulky and ugly and it didn't synch to my Android phone right. People seem to love them, though. I did like the 5-dot display. I thought it was the perfect amount of info. I didn't like that on mine the little plastic window scratched easily.
  • Nix_Way
    Nix_Way Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I've never had a Fitbit, but I've been wanting a Fitbit Force since they came out. Has anyone tried that, and what are your thoughts about it? I'm liking the being able to wear a fitness tracker on your wrist part.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I have the Flex. I love it. Doesn't feel bulky at all to me.
    I love the iPhone interface and how it syncs with MFP.
  • hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of wearing a fitness tracker on my wrist too. I also love the idea of it syncing directly with MFP. We have been doing a step challenge at work and the pedometer I have is pretty bulky. We're coming to it at the end of next week. I like the idea of keeping track of my steps, as I feel like I go out of my way to walk more when I see how many steps I'm doing. But I also like the way that a Fitbit also keep track of calories burned.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of wearing a fitness tracker on my wrist too. I also love the idea of it syncing directly with MFP. We have been doing a step challenge at work and the pedometer I have is pretty bulky. We're coming to it at the end of next week. I like the idea of keeping track of my steps, as I feel like I go out of my way to walk more when I see how many steps I'm doing. But I also like the way that a Fitbit also keep track of calories burned.
    I really like mine. It's pretty small. Goes unnoticed. I looked at the fitbit Force, but it doesn't seem to be water resistant, and I like leaving mine on 24/7.
  • hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I really like mine. It's pretty small. Goes unnoticed. I looked at the fitbit Force, but it doesn't seem to be water resistant, and I like leaving mine on 24/7.
    Very good to know. Thanks for the feedback :)
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    So with the Flex, you actually leave it on 24/7, including showers, etc? That's pretty cool. I'm putting it on my Christmas list. Would love to hear any additional feedback about it.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    You can leave it on in the shower, if you like. I've read that the little cavity can remain wet, where the device sits in the band, so I would've probably opted to remove it for showering instead of wondering if I was harboring stuff growing in there or trying to dry it out.

There are hundreds of reviews on Amazon and BestBuy.com.