New here and need some help!!

Options
ren315
ren315 Posts: 138 Member
Ever since I started my current job a little over fours years ago, I have watched the scale go up and up. I have tried numerous things, but nothing seems to help. I figured that I would try something new and get motivation from another source...people that are going through the same stages in life as I am.
So if there is anyone that would like to be friends with me and help me through my journey...we can be great supporters for each other!!

Replies

• weddinglisa
    Options
    I know the feeling. I have seen the scale rise the past few years but now I am getting married and really want to lose weight. I think when I first started it was tough but now I think about things before they go in my mouth like is that brownie really worth 280 calories. Yeah I'll admit sometimes the answer is yeah. We all have those days but I love this site and recommend my friends to it to. I would love to help support you and have your support as well !
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me as a buddy!:flowerforyou:
  • sparis88
    sparis88 Posts: 30
    Options

Ditto! Any help needed just ask! :happy:
  • Tonyv01
    Tonyv01 Posts: 56 Member
    Options

Ditto! Any help needed just ask! :happy:

Feel free to add me as well....happy to help out anytime
  • carebear626
    carebear626 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new here as well, and I can completely see where you are coming from. It is so hard to keep the motivation you need to keep going. I have just started over AGAIN with the whole process. It gets tiring, but I am determined to keep it going this time. It certainly helps to have friends who are going through the same thing. So let's all keep encouraging eachother. WE CAN DO THIS!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    You can add me also as a friend.
  • milesje
    milesje Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have sent you a friend request. I have also been watching the scale rise over the last 4-5 years and started on my life changing healther self a few months ago.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    ok we can be friend but how many push ups can you do? and then how many full sit ups can you do? don't make that face we just met LOL

stay heathly
  • ren315
    ren315 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for being so nice! It is wonderful to have you guys willing to be so helpful. And blakejohn...sorry I can't do any pushups right now, I had a cyst removed from my wrist 2 fridays ago, I am not ready for all that. But give me a few weeks/ months to get my strength back and I will let you know.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for being so nice! It is wonderful to have you guys willing to be so helpful. And blakejohn...sorry I can't do any pushups right now, I had a cyst removed from my wrist 2 fridays ago, I am not ready for all that. But give me a few weeks/ months to get my strength back and I will let you know.

don't give up you'll pushing them out a 100 at a time before you know it