Any full-time University students?

Options
2»

Replies

• xLaPetiteFille
    Options
    This is wonderful, i've had so many people to add, perfect!

Just to add: I'm currently majoring in Political Science and Specializing in Computer Science, (: woohooo
  • melsayshello
    melsayshello Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    FULL time student just wanting to lose weight, graduate and make it in this world (: feel free to add!
  • JessHealthKick
    JessHealthKick Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    another full-time student here :) my finals start in a few days...

I am probably a veteran: in my 4th year, with 1 more year to go then (maybe) off to Post Graduate or disappearing into the abyss of fill-time investment banking (or something along those lines).

Add me!
  • slikorify
    slikorify Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey, full time uni student in the uk here, studying computing and information security, feel free to add
  • adhouskat
    Options
    Hello! I am a full time nursing student with another year o go, and I am also getting married next month, so I know about being busy! I am new here, but anyone feel free to add me! We can use all the motivation and accountability we can get! :)
  • fitlolli
    Options
    Woohoo, that's my first post here :)
    I am also a full time student, a sophomore studying electrical engineering. Feel free to add me guys! :)
  • rsdotson
    rsdotson Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm a full time student as well (majoring in psychology), part time house wife, and part time co-owner of a business with my husband.

We try to go to the gym (at the most) Monday - Friday... Some days we may give it a break and other days we go at it!

*Anyone feel free to add me!*
  • meg_bal
    Options
    I am a full time student and I work full time ready to get my weight loss on a roll. Also looking for friends who are ready to motivate and support each other. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    full time student and a full time worker- this stuff isn't easy!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Senior about to take 21 units next semester to get the hell over with it! Will be graduating next December
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Full time student + work + clinicals. oh yea Im busy...lol. Feel free to add if you want :)
  • mjgrin
    mjgrin Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I am a full-time pre-nursing student who works full-time and is trying to lose weight. Add me if you'd like! I've got about 140 lbs. to go!
  • gk03ub
    gk03ub Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm a full-time undergraduate student, graduating this summer then its off to grad school.
    Add me! :)
  • WanaBMom
    WanaBMom Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am a full time online student going for my BS in Business with a minor in HR. I am just getting back on here so I'm getting my eating under control and then I'll be starting a regular work out scehdule here soon. Before I was working out 4 times a week.