Gained Weight

Options
I weighted in this morning and was not a happy camper at all, I gained 4 lbs back. I should have weighted in weekly properly which I probably could have avoided the weight gain so now I have to lost 10 to 11 lbs. I had cake and french fries a little too much. Well now I have to tighten up on my intake. :frown: Everyone have a great day and for all of you who are in the same situtation, we got this and we will lose and reach our individual goals.:smile:

Belinda

Replies

• minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I weighted in this morning and was not a happy camper at all, I gained 4 lbs back. I should have weighted in weekly properly which I probably could have avoided the weight gain so now I have to lost 10 to 11 lbs. I had cake and french fries a little too much. Well now I have to tighten up on my intake. :frown: Everyone have a great day and for all of you who are in the same situtation, we got this and we will lose and reach our individual goals.:smile:

Belinda

I think you're in the wrong section girl :D
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options

Belinda

I think you're in the wrong section girl :D

^ this lol the point of this thread is to gain weight
  • GETTAGRIP2013
    Options
    These posts r so funny.
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    These posts r so funny.

Aye :D
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    so you ate about 12000 calories in cake and ice cream??? bahahahahahaha ...