Quitting is NOT an option this time.

Options
Hello! My name is Tamara. I am 29 years old- I don't have any children, but I have been married to my husband for 6 years. Last year I used this site to lose 20 lbs. Then, some crazy things happened in my personal life- as it always does- and I gave up. I only put on a few pounds of the 20 I lost. However, the 20 lbs was no where near where I wanted to be. So, I am back and ready to do this for real. I work out at the gym a few times a week- I am trying to work that up to 6 days a week. I have a major weakness for pasta, burgers and sweets- kind of my unholy trinity. My job has me sitting for most of my 8 hour shift- which sucks. But I think I can work some small work outs into my daily work routine. That is my weight loss info but I truly believe there is more to me than my weight.

I am a dog trainer and an artist when I am not working (kind of an odd match up- I know). I love shopping and I love the paranormal. I am an open book and love to meet new people. I hope to make some nice friends here!