Looking for friends with similar goals | 46 and 100 to go

Options
Hi, I've been on MFP for a while, but never serously worked at losing weight until October 5 of this year. I'm seeking friendship with others with similar weight loss and health goals. I have a long way to go and I need encouragement. I promise to be the same for you.

Stephanie

Replies

• epazia
    epazia Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you
  • MalloryMelts
    MalloryMelts Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've been a member since June of 2011. Im still in need of friends who actually get on and encourage.
  • Stinger766
    Stinger766 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm 47, would like to lose 112 from what I weigh now. I started this weight loss journey on 10/4. My weight has been up and down but I want to be strong, fit and healthy.

Have a great evening!
  • Chanti1620
    Chanti1620 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    i'm on here a few times a day, and i try to motivate my friends. I have a total of 160lbs to lose, i think i have about 100lbs left to go. i will help support you guys as long as you can do the same for me!
  • Stinger766
    Stinger766 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I hope everyone is having a nice holiday and thank you to all the Veterans out there.

Today is my weigh in day and I last 5.5 lbs. last week! I'm down 72 lbs. from my heaviest 2 1/2 years ago, down 19 in the last 5 1/2 weeks! My first goal was to make it past two weeks. Done! My second goal was to be under 300 by New Years and I might get there next week!

I appreciate having a support site and people in the same situation as me!

Have a great afternoon and evening.