Ho! Ho! WHOA Fitness Challenge!!

Options
Join me in a 30 day fitness and clean eating challenge on November 25! If you have a special event in the near future or just want to look amazing for the holiday season then this is your time to shine! Wow everyone at the Christmas parties by your amazing new figure. Everyone will leave talking about how fabulous that you look!

The beginning of August I threw out all the junk in my home and began making CLEAN meals for my family of 4. Not only have I lost 22lbs and 20 inches across my body - but I don’t feel guilty about what I’m cooking and eating anymore. In this group we will teach you what to eat, when to eat, and how much to eat while replacing one meal a day with Shakeology and working out! You will get support, accountability, motivation, recipes, meal plans, tips on HOW to meal prep and plan, learn how to tackle social eating challenges, gain energy, lose weight, AND give yourself a new lifestyle!

Do you really want to make ANOTHER new year's resolution to lose weight? NO. Start now and you'll be looking hot in that New Year's Eve dress!!

Comment below if you'd like to join and I'll send you the requirements for the challenge! My current challenge group has 72 members!! Spots fill fast!