Date night for me and hubby...uh oh!

ali106
ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
lol....see we never go out....we have our dates in usually...but he found a really great chinese restuarant...gourmet not fast foodish...and he wants to take me so I finally agreed and tonights the night LOL...we're going late as to make sure our boy is fine...having a hard day today....but now he's better so "its on baby!" as hubby told me LOL...sigh....

okay I have hmmm about 650 cals left and I sooo want to have a drink or two....lol hey I deserve it people LOL....

What are some good choices for the food, I'll probably get to drink a raspberry stoli w/ diet sprite, lime and splash of cran...about 100 cals each....yes I'm going for two LOL I think....

so that leaves me 450....sigh...should have not eaten that much today, but lots of fruit so oh well....

so I"m thinking mooshi chicken, steamed veggies, NO RICE, maybe a bite or two of noodles....sigh....I'm thinking it may turn into a cheat night lol

any tips or advice???

hugs!
Ali

Replies

• ali106
    lol....see we never go out....we have our dates in usually...but he found a really great chinese restuarant...gourmet not fast foodish...and he wants to take me so I finally agreed and tonights the night LOL...we're going late as to make sure our boy is fine...having a hard day today....but now he's better so "its on baby!" as hubby told me LOL...sigh....

okay I have hmmm about 650 cals left and I sooo want to have a drink or two....lol hey I deserve it people LOL....

What are some good choices for the food, I'll probably get to drink a raspberry stoli w/ diet sprite, lime and splash of cran...about 100 cals each....yes I'm going for two LOL I think....

so that leaves me 450....sigh...should have not eaten that much today, but lots of fruit so oh well....

so I"m thinking mooshi chicken, steamed veggies, NO RICE, maybe a bite or two of noodles....sigh....I'm thinking it may turn into a cheat night lol

any tips or advice???

hugs!
    Ali
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    If it does turn into a cheat meal.. so be it!
    You deserve it girl!
    But chicken & veggies sounds good to me.:bigsmile:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • ok...not sure how much time you have till THE date...but a brisk walk will earn you some extra cals? Do you have time to fit it in....if not how bout a romantic after dinner walk.....doesnt have to be brisk....but that'll give you extra cals too....
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Jogging in place works too!!!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • delanahub
    delanahub Posts: 56
    Have a great date, if you have a little extra food, just counter it with lots of sex...hey it is date nite!!!
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Cheat night .... work it off after dinner!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    If you are going to have Chinese I would recommend Moo Goo Gai Pan, a stir-fried dish consisting of sliced or cubed chicken with white button mushrooms and other vegetables. Seems harmless, right?

P.F. Chang's Moo Goo Gai Pan has 660 calories for one dish of food; yet, the fat isn't quite as appealing. Their dish has around 34g of total fat and 3.5g of saturated fat.

Just remember: you don't know how they're going to cook your meal and the percent of your dish that's has fat, saturated, and trans fat among other goodies are unknown. You're better off treating it as a cheat day ;)

Have fun tonight!
  • ali106
    lol....I took my son out about an hour ago for a half hour run...(I pushed his jogger)...up hills two biggies....and ah that is what brings me to 700 lol oh well....I had to eat a lot of snacks like fruit and yogurt so I won't spoil my dinner....lol...hubby is like....the diet can take one night off hon....and I'm like....we'll see LOL....we're leaving in about an hour....now what to wear! lol any suggestions? lol

thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • ali106
    you know what....I got my outfit....and I've decided cheat night.....& work it off later!:smooched: lol

hugs and thanks again everyone!!!!!!!!!
    Ali
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Atta girl Ali. Have lots of fun and if you go over your calories one time, so be it. You can burn plenty of calories afterward....:laugh: :blushing:
  • There are always ways to work it off or earn extra calories..........how many calories do you burn during sex.....???:blushing:
  • mablesyrup
    mablesyrup Posts: 286 Member
    There are always ways to work it off or earn extra calories..........how many calories do you burn during sex.....???:blushing:

For every 15 minutes of being "on top/ the one doing most of the work" it burns 146 calories. Had to figure that one out this morning!
  • ali106
    :laugh: you guys rock!!!

omg we had so much fun! and the food....unbelievable!!! its was so fresh and I got his amazing dish called the dragon and the pheniox spg? it was shrimp, white breast chicken and veggies and omg sooo good!!! no rice or noodles but a 1/2 egg roll, 1 crap ragoon and 1 peking ravioli!!!! yum yum yum!

oh and two mai tai's LOL...hey when in rome right!

oh we laughed and had a blast!! such fun...and ah yup I think we did a good job at working off some of those cals too LOL....:blushing:

hugs!!!
    Ali
  • cinandchris
    cinandchris Posts: 229 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    So happy you had a great nite. Maybe u should do it more often.:happy: Going out I mean.:tongue: