Annerk1 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    spinach and feta
    tomatoes and sometimes onion
    black or white truffle
    red/green/yellow pepper
  • nickijhughes
    Options
    Aacado, green onion, tomatoes and top it off with a little salsa or hot sauce. nom nom nom
  • runshellersrun
    Options
    My favorite is minced garlic, basil, tomato, and feta. Sometimes black or kalmata olives. Yum yum yum!
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Onion, spinach, turkey sausage, and mushroom...and sharp chedda...
  • christopherdunne547
    Options
    5 eggs, touch of milk, ham, and cheese :)
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms, spinich, onions, pico de gallo and sometimes a little cheese if I'm feeling naughty.:blushing:
  • Tiamaria1010
    Tiamaria1010 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Spinach, Brie, and sausage! YUM!!!
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    My favourite omelette is three whole eggs, diced chorizo, onion and strong Cheddar.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    eggs
  • mapenguinkeeper
    Options
    anything I find in the frig. my fav is turkey sausage, onion, fresh tomatoes in season or salsa, cheese. if I have leftover veg or meat from last nights dinner that may end up in there.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I make omelettes every Sunday for my wife. I have probably put everything you can think of in them over the last 25 years.

This past Sunday I made an omelette with steak, avocado, arugala, parmesan cheese, red bell peppers stuffed inside. Then I allowed swiss cheese to melt over the top of it. I served it over a kind of Counrty Gravy made with spicy italian sausage. Next to some home made hash browns.
  • monisiaczeq
    monisiaczeq Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    6 egg beaters, 8oz. diced grilled chicken breast, 2 diced sausage patties, 4 diced strips of apple smoked thick cut bacon, 3 slices Boars Head American cheese ...........

right around 1100 cals, and 123g protein ......4g carbs

These are great on Leg days .......

this looks like real man food! haha! 1110 cals? thats like all i eat during a day! hahaha impressive
  • Windzer
    Windzer Posts: 104
    Options
    Tomatoes, Bell peppers, bacon, ham, turkey, mushrooms, and cheese are all possible included items!
  • hikezilla
    hikezilla Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I use Egg Beaters. And anything else in the fridge. I have made omelettes from left over sloppy joe and shredded cheese, I love hot peppers on my omelettes, shredded potatoes, diced onions, diced peppers, broccoli, diced ham, chopped grilled chicken, mushrooms of all kinds, spinach, salsa, black beans....you name it...
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Generally have them with whites only. Usually just mix in chopped veggies (onions, red/green bell peppers, a little fresh spinach and mushrooms), with just a little Parmesan sprinkled on top.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I usually make scrambles, but I put salmon or turkey, onion, sweet potato, broccoli or brussels sprouts, and sometimes greens in it!
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Generally have them with whites only. Usually just mix in chopped veggies (onions, red/green bell peppers, a little fresh spinach and mushrooms), with just a little Parmesan sprinkled on top.

Parmesan! Great idea! I'll have to try that.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    pesto
    spinach
    chz
    onion
    green peppers
    tomatoes

Then I put tabasco on it.....
    And on carb days, I put it over a bed of rice.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I make omelettes every Sunday for my wife. I have probably put everything you can think of in them over the last 25 years.

This past Sunday I made an omelette with steak, avocado, arugala, parmesan cheese, red bell peppers stuffed inside. Then I allowed swiss cheese to melt over the top of it. I served it over a kind of Counrty Gravy made with spicy italian sausage. Next to some home made hash browns.

Want to come make me breakfast in bed? :laugh: :laugh: