Any other newbies to Insanity?

I just started the Insanity workout videos yesterday. (I'm currently sitting on my yoga mat drenched in sweat from the plyo cardio circuit.) I'd planned to do the series with a friend, but our schedules kept conflicting, so I finally just decided to jump into it solo. I would love to find some online buddies who are also starting out with Insanity!

Add me and let's be there to push each other through!

Replies

• Dae96
    Dae96 Posts: 3
    Yes! I tried doing the series with my sister about a year ago, but I found it to hard (I was just beginning to exercise). I recently started it up again as I was feeling I was "stuck". I just finished the cardio power and resistance one and- woah I was drenched. I've heard so many great results with it. I've lost two pounds so far by it :)
  • I'm also looking for a buddy to do insanity with. I've tried it several times and simply lost the willpower to continue.. will be starting today :)
  • I just started insanity today! I did the Fitness test and *hopefully* am starting with the first actual workout. If anyone wants an insanibuddy, just add me
  • Hey everyone,

I just randomly noticed that many of us are around the same age, 25. After calling it quits in month 2, i'm recommitting to insanity! I know I need MFP to log, get inspiration and to encourage my pals, so you can count on me being active on here. Feel free to add.