Looking for UK friends

Options
Hi,
Im Mairi and Ive been here on and off, but now I'm on a mission to get fitter and eat better.
I've enlisted the help of a personal trainer who has me on a 28 day elimination food plan (I'm on day 6!)
I'm very interested in nutrition, and what food does to the body, and also exercise. I swim a lot, and I used to run a lot but got achilles tendonitis that still gripes sometimes. My aim is to lose body fat, increase my confidence and get running again.

Would love to have more contacts on here that not only provide support to me, but who I can also provide support too, share food diaries etc.

Feel free to add me.

Thanks
Mairi

Replies

• monisiaczeq
    monisiaczeq Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from UK too! I'm
    More than happy to share and support :-) so feel free to add me or have a sneak peak at my diary! ;-)
  • doylenic
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me, up in Scotland :)
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    I'm from the UK anybody can add me ????
  • veruca_salt_
    Options
    Hello! I'm in London, just starting out with low carb. I've been on mfp before but want to get serious about tracking this time. Would be happy to have some friends for mutual support!
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Leeds here, anyone can add :)
  • nursekirsty
    nursekirsty Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    hi you can add me - im in Scotland x
  • 7Hilly
    7Hilly Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Hilary,
    Back to writing it all down again. Just joined after Christmas again. Going on holiday in a month so need to stay focused. Getting used to this website as It was a bit different when I used it for a while last year. A bit thrown by the cup measurements. I guess one does .4 or .5 of an American cup which I see is 283 mls.
    I'm in Scotland on the wet coast, just been battered by wthe winds yesterday!!
  • Spikethered
    Options
    I'm in UK too, run a fair bit so anyone can add me if they want!:)
  • emfell1
    Options
    Hiya! I'm brand new to this! Just updated my first day & this is brilliant. not sure how to invite friends yet, but please feel free to add me.
    Looking forward to this working!
    and yes...UK from Down South!
    :)
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I am living in South Wales. Anyone can add me. Currently on week 4 of C25K and aiming on doing a sprint triathlon in July. Main objective is to get fit, I want to feel strong again and diet so hopefully weight loss will be a bi-product of that
  • QuitoBandito
    QuitoBandito Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm up north in Scotland! Trying to get back into the game here, new year and all that jazz :) Anyone is welcome to friend me as well!