Starting Over

Options
This is my second time using MFP. The first time was mostly for calorie counting, but I didn't really utilize any other features. My life has been really up and down the last 3-4 years. I've began many workout routines and dietary changes. I've kind of taken the last year to really get things in order like my personal life and health issues. I feel ready to start again with a fresh start. I'm not pressuring myself as much this time as I normally do. I absolutely love my life right now. I have an amazing husband and a great kid. I love my job and where I live. I need to iron out my weight and stress/binge eating issues. Hoping it will work this time. :happy:

Replies

• SunnyDee712
    SunnyDee712 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Our stories sound similar! Add me, if you wish!!
  • moxigirl79
    moxigirl79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement!!
  • Roaringgael
    Roaringgael Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I have similar aspirations to you. Good luck.
    I'm hoping to lose weight but really want to stop eating junk food forever!
  • moxigirl79
    Options
    Junk food is a big issue for me, too! We can have all healthy food in the house and many times I'd rather go hungry than eat it. Junk food has a very addictive quality. Every time I've tried to cut it out before I get severe headaches and start having flu symptoms. I've read this is part of the detoxification process, but I don't handle it well and usually give in.
  • MoniSunZ
    MoniSunZ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm just starting over again too!
  • moxigirl79
    Options
    Thanks and good luck to you!