Mum of 2 - 20 kilos to lose

Options
Hi All,

I've got 2 girls, an almost 3 year old and a 4 month old.
Trying to get back in shape. I've got 7 kilos to lose from my pre pregnancy weight and an additional 13 kilos, so I can get to goal weight.
I started back at the gym today - gosh it was hard work!!

Are any Mums around would like a buddy? :) I could use one. :)

Replies

• ajattcp
    Options
    Hello, i am a 32 married mother of two kids(5 if you count the step kids they are I'm their mid to late 20's and the youngest is almost 17) too 8 yr old but and a 3 month old girl.I had lost 64 before finding out I was pregnant then gained 47 got about 100 to go. I had got down to 114 at my lowest and then after college gained about 30 then when i got pregnant with my first i just couldn't lose it after that. ...at least not all of it...fast forward.....just got a membership as well and am going to try a class tomorrow either les mills body vive or Zumba one of the 2 .been reading a lot about them am excited and nervous but I know God is with me so when I want to jet He'll walk me through it. I'll be fine the hardest part is taking the first step. Done zumba befire but not in a group setting. ... that's the hard part., but you know whats "not"going to be hard about losing weight any way? It's gotta be done so just do it . No if ands or buts about it. How are you planning on starting your routine? U got Ideas yet?
  • daisyrid
    daisyrid Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am a mum of two as well. I am battling to get back to my pre -preg weight. bubs is almost six months old and I need to go back to work in Jan. Not enough money to buy a new wardrobe so I have to do it!
    I'm trying to walk with bubs in a front pack, run when my hubby can watch the boys(in between feeds) and I go to a mums and bubs class once a week.
  • lbFighter
    lbFighter Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR. I'm 31 with 2 kids that I gave birth to and 2 that I inherited when I married my dear sweet husband. They range from 3 to 13. I wasn't good at losing the baby weight until each of them were about 18 months old, and I'm currently in a relapse after losing the baby weight from the youngest. My ultimate goal is to lose 38lbs (17kg), and my first trip back to the gym in a year and a half was about a week ago. :)
  • missmelt
    missmelt Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. Im an aussie, work fulltime and am single mum of two girls. Trying to loose 10kg. I post everyday and comment.
  • Andies79
    Options
    Hello! Sorry for not responding! I fell off the wagon big time, but I am back now.
    Small goals for me - simply because it is the only way I will have success. I think I will add an extra thing on each week, that way I'm now overwhelming myself straight away.

This week my aim is - to drink my 8 glasses of water a day - each day! And to cut out sugar in my coffee.
    So far so good! :)

How are you all going?