Ladies.. TOM weight gain?? javascript:add_smiley('explode','

Inked2Love
Inked2Love Posts: 48
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Im not sure which area to post this in but oh well... Ladies... Im wondering what the average weight gain you experience around your TOM is. I have been having irregularities with mine so I dont know...but all of a sudden im noticing my scale jump alot and Im wondering if its from that.. How much do u usually retain? Just curious what ppl have heard or seen. Thanx:mad:

Replies

• Nina74
    Nina74 Posts: 470 Member
    Easily 3-7 lbs of water weight. Today is my weigh in day, but I feel really bloated and gross because of TOM. I decided not to weigh because I knew a gain would really depress me.
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    4 lbs minimum
    it comes over night, it disappears over night. I stopped weighing myself during my TOM, it's just too frustrating.
  • 3-5 although this time around i lost 5! but average 3-5
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    5-7 pounds for me. Just keep drinking your water, and make sure to exercise.
  • katlou2
    katlou2 Posts: 199 Member
    Stupid TOM, it's no wonder men lose weight so much faster they don't have that *kitten* around to mess with them!!!
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    I usually notice 2-3 pounds, but as soon as TOM arrives, it disappears and the week after TOM leaves is usually my best week of the month...
  • Aww thank you ladies!!! I feel better!!
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Bump! :flowerforyou:
  • About 7lbs for me - again it comes one day and goes the next! xxx
This discussion has been closed.