Jillian Micheals with Pics

Options

Replies

• 294Rich
    294Rich Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Biggest difference seems to be around the middle. A huge difference! Very well done! I know it's hard, but it is "only" 21 days/2 months and see the change already!
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Wow; whilst I don't do the workout myself, AMAZING PROGRESS!!
  • Nyksta
    Nyksta Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    wow nice! I've done 4 days of level 1 but cannot find time to do it daily.. hoping 3-4 times a week will be enoguh to see similar progress!
  • lifegoeson25
    lifegoeson25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Looking great, keep up the good work!
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow, looking really good. :) The biggest difference is in your waist. :)
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    It is just awesome what an amazing difference such a short amount of time can make when you work had :) congrats, you're looking great!
  • smallbutcurvy
    Options
    Fantastic change in the torso, just where it matters :) well done keep on going!
  • FatMommaMel
    FatMommaMel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You are looking fantastic!
  • ahopeandfuture
    ahopeandfuture Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just bought it yesterday, now I am truly excited about trying it. Thank you for posting this. :)
  • Jessiejla80
    Jessiejla80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the hard work:-) It is definitely paying off!
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thanks! and Yah, I definitely recommend it. Its hard and there will be days where you just don't want to do it, but just remind yourself its only 25 minutes.
  • accendo
    accendo Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • skorenfeld123
    skorenfeld123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I always start doing her workouts but am sore sore that I can't do it the next day! Good for you!!
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    wow you can really see the difference! Great job at sticking to it!
  • VeroBerry
    VeroBerry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    omg it's working! wow I need to dust off my dvd lol
  • Matholo425
    Matholo425 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow,u luk fabulous,thnx 4 de motivation,im on day 8 of level 1 and my shirt fit better than before,cant wait 2 finish.doing 30DS
  • mauran123
    mauran123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What are you eating??? Can you give me an example of your typical food day?
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    What are you eating??? Can you give me an example of your typical food day?

Hmmm.. It changes a lot, because I don't want to get bored, and I also change what I am going to eat for depending on my other meals ... But For break fast I'll either have: A banana or granola bar or special K cereal (with skim milk) or fibre bar or toast with peanut butter or boiled egg

I usually have a snack between breakie and lunch which is either a yogurt, fruit, or granola bar

For lunch I will usually have either a Salad, or a little bit of rice, if I have left over supper, or just veggies

Supper is the harder one because that all depends on what I want to make, sometimes I have a chicken breast on a piece of toast with light mayo and banana peppers, and a V8 drink. Or that same sandwhich with soup or salad. Sometimes I'll make a tuna sandwhich with mayo with a side of salad/soup/V8 drink. I sometimes make stirfry, or just have a salad with chicken in it, or shrimp in it.

I guess that's mostly it. Plus I drink lots of water, and I have one cup of coffee a day.
  • 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was just sitting here thinking about doing this workout, i own it but havent did the program yet. Now i am wanting to do it!!! You have amazing results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!