What I Don't Like About The App.

Options
padams2359
padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
When you make an adjustment to your calories, it adjust to that goal for all days in the past. If you have been eating at a deficit at of say 1460, then move to Maintanance of 2160, the red line for goal and the over or under is calculated for the new adjustment. I wish they would fix it so that when you do "Completed for the Day", it would keep your Target and Over/Under amounts for the day.

Replies

• dreamsicle23
    Options
    I totally agree!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    When you make an adjustment to your calories, it adjust to that goal for all days in the past. If you have been eating at a deficit at of say 1460, then move to Maintanance of 2160, the red line for goal and the over or under is calculated for the new adjustment. I wish they would fix it so that when you do "Completed for the Day", it would keep your Target and Over/Under amounts for the day.

it's not just on the app. It's also on the website. And it's really, really annoying.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,803 Member
    Options
    Shouldnt this be under the website suggestions and feedback topic?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    That is based on their database code, it is a lot easier and cheaper, they were a small operation when they started the FREE website.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options
    That is based on their database code, it is a lot easier and cheaper, they were a small operation when they started the FREE website.

What? its Free. I have been sending these checks to you for almost 2 years and it was free? you said you would pay it for me if i just send you the money, I have been had.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

What? its Free. I have been sending these checks to you for almost 2 years and it was free? you said you would pay it for me if i just send you the money, I have been had.

Free to register, you still need to send those checks for your membership.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Options

Free to register, you still need to send those checks for your membership.

151200573_seems_legit_meme_dell_laptop_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Shouldnt this be under the website suggestions and feedback topic?

I'm not that familiar with all the areas of the site. Don't get me wrong, love the app! I wouldn't have noticed if it hadn't been for the fact that I went back looking for a certain day, before in Maintanance, and I noticed my goals had changed. Would be great to be able to go back and look at where I was with the correct goals.

Maybe an admin can move it.