restarting and looking for some motivating friends

Options
Hello, I was away for awhile and now restarting again, looking for motivating friends in similar situations as i am in. Im 40 years old, married and a mommy to 2 boys. Im 5'2" and looking to lose about 25 lbs. Im doing the "bikini body mommy 90 day challenge" for my workouts and I plan to log everyday. Thanks for your support

Replies

• mbmeyer00
    Options
    Im with you girl ! restarting after a 2 year "dont give a sh**" time in my life for a number of very good reasons ! Im soon to be 52, empty nester with 2 puppies and a full time job- looking to lose 15 pounds and tone up, Doing T25- good grief wish me luck too !
  • Jenifer_Duron
    Options
    Hello! Good Luck to both of you! :flowerforyou:
  • KeeanaHuddleston
    Options
    Hello! So I'm 29 and have two young children. My youngest is just two months old. Pregnancy eating was a blast! Now though, I am aiming towards loosing a minimum of 50 pounds. This would not only improve my health and self-image, but also put me a huge step closer to joining the US military to allow my husband and myself to build a better foundation for our family. Would be great to meet and interact with others whom can relate to the ups and downs of weight loss!
  • KeeanaHuddleston
    Options
    Looks like your doing great thus far with 6 pounds loss!!!!:smile:
  • Llorry
    Llorry Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add :) So looking forward to getting to know you better
    I am 40 ....no children 20 left to lose and this is my second go round but not on MFP..I am also a lifetime member of Weight Watchers.
    No children except for those with feathers.
  • Renegade706
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me
  • BJC78
    BJC78 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm back as of yesterday ???? I plan on starting stronglifts tonight after work and logging daily! Definitely am looking for some accountability partners ! I'm 35 and have 4 kids (mine, his & ours). The last 6 months or so have been terribly inconsistent :/ prior to that I had completed 30 day shred, ripped in 30, 6 months of crossfit and misc other things :) now everything has turned to mush again ... Blah! I like to have friends who post on the news feed and comment. I like to motivate and cheer on! Feel free to add me!!
  • lovelypursuit
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am back as of last week. I am 25 and between my fiance' and I we have 3 kids. I need to lose between 40-50lbs and so far I've just been toying with the paleo diet and trying to get more exercise. Would love some motivated friends who are active on the site. I log every day and post and comment on the feeds. Feel free to add me!
  • sylviedumas
    sylviedumas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I hear you, I was gone for 1 year, put the 30lbs I had lost back on. I have been logging for 3 weeks and I too get discouraged or upset went I cheat. fI tend to be hard on myself lol! I am a mom of 2 boys, 37 years old and I work full-time shift work! Don't give up!