Sleek September SIXERS wk 1

Options
12346»

Replies

• Freckles3
    Options
    Morning Sixers.

Lindsey - Stay positive! Hugs.

Sandy - thanks for the positive words - i ended up going over - but i'm not that mad about it - i started today off right. your new pic is so beautiful!!!

Chipper - I am with you - lets try to make this week extra good! I would LOVE to make it through atleast one week where I don't get off track. Today is the day to start fresh!

Lula - Sounds like you have a really fun weekend! Glad you were able to split the bad stuff - it does really help.

Thanks for all your support ladies. More personals etc. later - have a meeting in 10.

K
  • bekylouisex3
    bekylouisex3 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    This week has been very successful for me, I stayed within my calories, exercised religiously and drunk my water as usual! Can't wait for the weigh-in tomorrow, I've got my GCSE results as well so lots of things to look forward to! :drinker:
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Wow so many people on here now, it is great. Just a quick note for now.

Congrats to the ones with a good weekend, and start fresh for the ones with a bad weekend. I am somewhere in the middle, so today I am hitting it hard.

Lindsey - I am sending positive thoughts your way hoping for good news. Pregnancy is such a wirlwind of emotions. Just try to stay positive, hugs from me.

AFM: Today is catch up day and cleaning day. DH is golfing tonight getting ready for club championship tournament this weekend. Looking forward to it being over so we go back to one night a week. But dd is doing great, loves daycare and has made great friends with her classmates. However she starts OT next week and also have to check with doctor to get her in for a hearing test, quick test came back with mixed outcome. So hopefully we can get her in soon. Plus if there is a problem then maybe this will help with speech if not we will continue working hard on speech and it will come in time. Just trying to stay positive, however her going to daycare seems to be helping.

Well better run, dog needs to go out and still have lots of laundry to do, will check in later.

Tracy
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    hey
  • ChristineLeary
    Options
    Are we supposed to be weighing in today?
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    chirstine...look for week 2. the link is a few posts up from this one.