1st day nerves

Options
I am really excited about this program. Heard about it from a coworker. Easier to keep track of than a pencil and paper! But wondering about the calorie intake...wow that's all I can have!? :) Also I have be trying to look around the site and I haven't seen any tab that has recipies to get ideas from, only that you can plug in your own to figure out the calories for (which is still great). Am I not looking in the right place or...? Also where to you put down you goal weight at? Sorry for the questions still searching!

Replies

• ame337
    ame337 Posts: 27
    Options
    I don't know about the recipes, but you can read other peoples blogs and posts.. I'm sure there are some things there. I haven't really been reading much of those.

I love using www.hungrygirl.com for recipes I found some great ones

Welcome to site!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    If you go to the community page towards the end there are recipes, also when you exercise it gives you more calories back, of course you loose more if you dont eat all your exercise calories, you can put down your goal weight in your profile. If you need food ideas for staying within your calories you can go to other peoples pages and look under their food diary if they have it public. I have found this really helps me to see how to stay within my calories. You can do this
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    There is a category under the community tab where tons of people from this site have posted their healthy recipes!

Also, in regards to "that's all I can have?" You get calories added every time you work out, so you can eat a bit more as long as you exercise. The calorie deficit is already subtracted for you, so when it adds your exercise calories, you can have them! :)