Are week-ends your weakness.

Options
Hi everyone, in looking at my friends entries the weeks-ends always come out on the whole bad. We seem to treat ourselves at the week-end from a weeks hard work, and possibility good dieting, which is silly, but we still do it.

I think we should start a week-end group. what do you think. To encourage us not to over indulge, and allow treats only within our calories. It makes sense.

Anyone up for me making a GROUP.

Replies

• FitSerena21
    FitSerena21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm absolutely on board with this! The weekends are my trouble spot :)
  • Beckaroo94
    Options
    This is a great idea. Last night I ate a 12 calzone and chips for tea. Oops
  • stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Weekends? Nah.

My self control, on the other hand... :tongue:
  • queasy
    queasy Posts: 28
    Options
    I would most definitely be up for it!!between a combination of laziness/staying with my boyfriend on the weekend who's a terrible eater/treating myself with food I can easily wrack up 2000 plus calories excluding a few beers on saturday night so I would love to have a bit of a support group!
  • santd
    santd Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Ok you'll have to look me up under GROUPS then I'll call it 'WEEK-END WEAKNESS" come and join me. I won't continue on this message board.
  • kristensaav
    kristensaav Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would join your group! Weekends are my weakness too!
  • saints197488
    saints197488 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have found that siting around the house on the weekends makes it very tough to not "munch" Sometimes even having things around the house that are low in calories I still find myself almost going overboard.

I think it is best for me to stay busy.