Heyy

Hello all,

My name is Fiona and I'm 28 yrs old. 2.5 years ago I was about 138lbs and I looked awesome. Thennnnn......I met my husband (lol). Fast forward 2 years and I weighed 175lbs. Also, I carry my weight in my belly, back and face, all terrible terrible places. I've been dieting and exercising for 2 weeks and my current weight is 166. My goal weight is 130.

I would love to be able to add some friends on here to help me stay motivated and on track. The only people "in real life" who know I'm trying to lose weight are my husband and my best friend. I don't really want to advertise it bc let's face it, people who are not dieting do not care lol.

So yeah, please add me? Let's help each other out :):):)

Ps- my husband and I went to Texas Roadhouse last night and I HAVE to recommend the chicken caesar salad. The whole thing is under 400 calories and BIG. 1/2 is like 154 calories. I ate 1/2 and brought the rest home for my lunch today. Sorry I was just really excited to see THAT much food that is also REALLY delicious and filling and not a million calories lol.

Xoxo~ Fiona❤️