2 Years of MFP - pics

Options
Tomorrow marks my 2 year anniversary on MFP, my success story is slightly different from most.
When I started here my weight was 272.8lbs

47e94a2d-258e-4de7-9f85-3ec7d60205b7.jpg

I wore a size UK 24/26 I was 5ft 4.5 and my shoes were size 9eee. I was extremely unhealthy and a smoker, I had never dieted before and was in complete denial about my weight, I found MFP by chance through a Google search about bulimia (things were slightly desperate!)

6b83e9c0-244b-485c-88b6-e71c31a2025c.jpg

By January 2012 I was down to 242.6 so I had lost 30lbs and felt very motivated, we decided it was time to try to lose the weight for fertility treatment (problems with my husband, not me) So I contacted the hospital and got the ball rolling, I still had to lose 50lbs to be considered for treatment.

20121112_154340-2.jpg

By the time of my 1 year anniversary my weight was 188lbs I had grown an inch in height, wore size 16 clothes and a standard size 8 shoe. Treatment had begun in the form of exploratory operations etc

e01a0f63-0e7e-419c-979a-a72efc9f8bb7.jpg

This picture was taken at my lightest weight, I weighed 180lbs, just before I GOT PREGNANT!!

d652fc7f-cc25-451f-ae91-edba81edd316.jpg

And this is from yesterday, 32 weeks pregnant, weight 203lbs and very happy and excited to meet baby Matilda on or around January 8th.

I did the usual below 1200 calories when I started here, that didn't last long! I moved up to 1600 then 1800 and found that I lost very well there. Activity and pregnancy means I get 2600 calories now and am on target for my projected weight gain. Here's to the next 12 months (and beyond) :drinker:

Replies

• bunnybutler29
    Options
    Wow first congrats on your little one and second u look amazing:flowerforyou:
  • clarinetmajor
    clarinetmajor Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Congratulations!!!
  • GemmieNoWobbles
    GemmieNoWobbles Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Faye you are amazing! You look soooo good in your pre-preggers picture you foxy lady you. Once Matilda is here you will snap back into your pre picture. :drinker:
  • BendySpartan
    BendySpartan Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You have done amazing Faye, and I have total bump envy! Inspiring stuff xxx
  • jen4relient22
    Options
    soo inspiring!! great job, you look amazing! :) congratulations!!
  • hotmomma0612
    hotmomma0612 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! And congrats on the baby. It's so exciting!
  • PandaPop87
    Options
    I love this so much Faye! I can't wait to see Tilly! Eeeep! You're such an inspiration xxx
  • SheridanLT
    SheridanLT Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! So exciting!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!!!!!
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and the new baby on the way. Wishing you all the best :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessMissDee
    PrincessMissDee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    well done on the weight loss and congrats on the baby! You do look really healthy. It's nice to see a success story from the UK too x
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Congrats. What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • JameicaDenise
    JameicaDenise Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the Baby and the weight loss, you look amazing....
  • Ceffy
    Ceffy Posts: 235
    Options
    Amazing Faye :)
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    You're always an inspiration Faye, and I'm delighted to have you as an MFP friend. Best of luck to you and Mr A with the delivery of baby Matilda :flowerforyou:
  • Salty_Sauce
    Salty_Sauce Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Fantastic changes !! You look great
  • bethshines
    bethshines Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Baby Matilda is blessed to have such a smart, pretty, healthy Mommy! congrats!
  • love2read1220
    love2read1220 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Love your baby bump!!! Congratulations on your miracle!!!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Omg youre gonna make me cry. CONGRATULATIONS! You look beautiful!!! Please keep us updated :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!