Cheat Day Question

I allow myself to have one day a week when I don't eat so well.

I was wondering if any of you who have a "cheat day" go "over" on your calories on your cheat day and if so by how many?
100?200?500?

My cheat day was today, I ate super clean all day b/c I knew we were having pizza for dinner(man was it good, it had been too long for me and the pizza to be apart from one another:laugh: )

Replies

• mkeithley
    mkeithley Posts: 399
    I allow myself to have one day a week when I don't eat so well.

I was wondering if any of you who have a "cheat day" go "over" on your calories on your cheat day and if so by how many?
    100?200?500?

My cheat day was today, I ate super clean all day b/c I knew we were having pizza for dinner(man was it good, it had been too long for me and the pizza to be apart from one another:laugh: )
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I allow myself a cheat meal.
    I usually go over a few hundred cals but that's not every time I have a cheat meal.
    I've been doing pretty well on those days... I'm a good girl during the day:blushing:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    I'm trying to be really good this week because I'm going to a birthday party on saturday and I don't want to feel like I'm 5000000000000pounds when I'm eating that slice of cake. I'm a social eater/feeder. When people are around I eat and I feed people.
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    YES! On April 15th I had a Big Mac and French Fries (I took one of the meat out) - I don't like meat all that much. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. I threw me over my calorie intake by about 300. But I had starved myself that day to enjoy it and that is TOTALLY against the Metabolism Rules!