28 with LOTS to lose - looking for support.

Options

Replies

• Funkenstein7
    Options
    I'll do my best to motivate anyone, provided they can help motivate me too!! 2 way process an' all!
    Feel free to join my MFP family!
    Peace.
    :drinker:
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, if you aren't opposed to adding people who have had weight loss surgery. I use it really as a tool... I exercise and eat well! I'm newly 29 :)
  • 780ck
    780ck Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here daily & try to offer motivation & appreciate the same in return. Good luck on your journeys everyone!
  • girlcalledryan
    girlcalledryan Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me about 15-20# left to lose, have lost over 100 so far. 27 year old mom. I work full time. I am pretty active on here. Good luck!
  • PriscillaBramble
    PriscillaBramble Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am always looking for support as well. Love the hard truth which is the only person who is going to do it this is You or Me for Me. I have realized other people don't care if I loose or gain. Yeah sure they will say You look great but ultimately its ME.
  • BetterMe83
    BetterMe83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I understand 110%. You have come to the right place. We are each others cheerleader, motivator & support on here. So welcome :smile:
  • KyleeGomez19
    KyleeGomez19 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I too have struggled with losing weight. I was successful at taking 53lbs off, and regained 20 of it. I am currently trying to get those back off plus some. Motivation and support is what got me through my first 53lbs, but I am lacking much of that my second go around. Feel free to friend me if you like, I will do my best to be as supportive as possible and offer that swift kick in the butt when needed. Hope to see you around :)

Kylee
  • jessicadiaz07
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this and have 30 pounds to lose. I'm a mom of four and I really don't have a lot of time. I would love some support as well :-)
  • lillylcv
    Options
    I just joined today and I'm not so good at this whole computer thing. I downloaded app on my phone too but I guess you can't get into the blogs or anything from your phone? Or can you? Please add me if u see this. I'm 41 and looking to lose 30 pounds. Would love to keep in touch to support and also get support from any of you. Thanks!
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and with aprox 30lbs to lose!!! Feel free to add me! :wink:
  • Jkelly1221
    Jkelly1221 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, I lost 60 lbs at my most, and regained about 20 back :-( Back at it, trying to get this off for good!
  • hereisgone125
    hereisgone125 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 28, and had 100lbs to lose, feel free to add :)
  • FJDodd
    FJDodd Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    28 here, and started with about 150 to lose. I will send a FR, and am happy to help motivate anyone else that needs support.
  • rosemary98
    Options
    add me... I am a bit off maintenance...but exercise wise..i would rather see the dentist.
  • trigirl1
    Options
    I am here for you. It is a long journey that begins with one step and you are not alone. Baby steps. Look at a 5 pound goal at first, perhaps. And then another and another and so on. It helped me. I've lost 65 pounds so far.
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    28 year old here too :) Feel free to add me. I've got a massive amount still to go and I log every day.
  • KADouble88
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. lets rock this
  • elanaknt
    elanaknt Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am also 28, started here last year with 100+ lbs to lose. Had quick success losing about 40lbs but kind of hovered for several months and more recently gained back about 10. Trying to get my s***t together! I struggle with eating (mostly during evenings and on weekends) and finding time to workout, but I log pretty regularly and comment lots. Can always use more support!

Anyone can add me...and I'm planning to add some of you ;)
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I am 27 with 60 lbs to lose (to start). Feel free to add me!

50540473.png
  • marshxomellow
    Options
    I think you got some promise in your future for weight loss. I think one of the best things when it comes to attempting to lose weight is kind of keeping it to yourself and keep at it and eventually those around you may notice and compliment you on it... but usually when that happens some people tend to let that get to their head and they slack off or lose some kind of focus. lol So let's stay focused. We can do this!!! Ugh it has to be done!!!