the 'nearly there' people.... who else?

Options
Hi all :)

I'm just 3 kg or about 6/7 lb from goal and they tell me these are the tough ones!

Who else has a small amount left to go - let's motivate each other to get there!

(also, please chip in if you have 'last few' advice etc!)

Replies

• Mitzigan94
    Mitzigan94 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    patience.. after all this is a lifestyle change..

=)
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I'm 2.5lbs away from the goal I had when I started.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    2-4 pounds away depending on my weight that day.
    It's very slow now.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm 10 lbs out from my next weight goal. I am 10 lbs less than the first one I set, and less than I've been in 14 years.

I am approximately 4-5% away from my body fat goal. I've been stuck at this weight for about 5 months, but I'm seeing progress on the inches and body fat loss, so I am happy with that. If I reach body fat before the weight, then I'm calling it done.
  • brendas026
    brendas026 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 113, and I yo-yo between 110 and 123, its so hard to loose those 10 pounds, now I think I just want to be 105.
  • Edensienna
    Edensienna Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am 4lbs away from my final goal.

It has taken over 6 weeks to lose 2lbs so my weightless has slowed down considerably. It is by far the most difficult phase of my journey. I fear the holidays will put my goal on hold until the new year.. But I am very proud of how far I have come!

It's exciting to see your goal in sight.. Keep pushing and don't be discouraged :)
  • EvaStrange
    EvaStrange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    2 or 3 kg to go, and now that Christmas is coming up and the Christmas markets with their caramellised nuts and potatoe pancakes won't be there for much longer, it's getting hard to stay motivated! :[
  • sunman00
    sunman00 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I'm at my original goal, but would like to lose another 3-4kg, please add me :)
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    It took a long time when I was at that point. It was sort of the "Are we there yet?" scenario. I was told so many times that I had lost enough when I was at 157, and my goal was 155. I was also told, and I knew it to be true, "Will 2lbs really make a difference after loosing 33 lbs?". It mattered to me. I wanted to see 155 on the scale, it didn't matter if it was only for one day. My weight can fluctuate 3 or 4 lbs in either direction on any given day.

FYI, it didn't help that the digital scale I had was consistently 6 lbs over and I didn't know it until I bought a new one. So, in one day, I went from 155 to 149.
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    outstanding job folks!!