MY PROGRESS PHOTOS SO FAR ...

Options
2»

Replies

• Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Wow, you really look great :smile: Amazing progress! Like pp said, do you lift weights?
  • Keep_The_Laughter
    Keep_The_Laughter Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congrats :drinker:
  • HexyleneGlycol
    Options
    Thats awesome, you lost a lot and you look great but can you share more about your diet/exercise routines???
  • enkmom
    enkmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! It really is a lifestyle change and that is the most import part. You look wonderful :)
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great physical and mental change!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Thank-you everyone. I aim for 1500 cals a day but sometimes struggle. coming from eating aprox 800 cals a day, it has been hard work upping it. My food intake is 80% clean. Still eat carbs, still drink wine ...still have the odd sweet treat, just everything in moderation. I dont believe in cheat days, as this is a lifestyle change I dont want to feel like im not living six days of the week then gorge on one. So I have adapted meals to be low fat and low cal. and get a little treat in most days. Exercise: I have recently started lifting heavy only once a week, but wish to do MORE! Other than the lifting I have done all my exercises from home: with a pair of 4kg dumbells, and 1.5kg dumbells for cardio. I have followed the HASfit 90 Day Warrior Program. Yesterday was my last day, and moving onto the HASfit HERO 90 day Challenge. Google it its FREE! No catches i promise! The Warrior plan mixed up Plyometics, HIIT, Aerobics, Lifting, MMA and ABS. xx
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. Congrats on your lifestyle change.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!