Sooo Delicious! Baked Spaghetti Squash and Cheese

I'm making this yummy, healthy casserole tonight! Its so good. Here's the link. Try it!
http://www.skinnytaste.com/2013/01/baked-spaghetti-squash-and-cheese.html

Replies

• lattarulol
    lattarulol Posts: 123 Member
    I've made this multiple times. I LOVE it. I like to put it on little crusty bread pieces. So yummy. Last time I made a double batch and put one in the freezer. I haven't tried it yet but will soon.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    I've never had spaghetti squash...this recipe actually sounds pretty tasty.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    bump. I am another one who has never had spaghetti squash. I need to try this.
  • SpicyBaconCake
    SpicyBaconCake Posts: 96 Member
    bumping to save
  • 1ZenGirl
    1ZenGirl Posts: 432 Member
    I love spaghetti squash! I don't like scooping out the seeds though need to figure out how to do that part better LOL
  • jeanniemarie73
    jeanniemarie73 Posts: 41 Member
    I love this skinnytaste recipe too! i even froze it and it got a bit watery but stirred it up and it was fine :)
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    thnk you for the receipe will try.
  • endoftheside
    endoftheside Posts: 568 Member
    Thanks for sharing. I have been looking for a recipe with spaghetti squash that doesn't involve tomatoes and this one looks tasty. :smile:
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    I made this a few weeks ago, it is so delicious!
  • Bump
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Bump to save this recipe!
  • I've made this multiple times. I LOVE it. I like to put it on little crusty bread pieces. So yummy. Last time I made a double batch and put one in the freezer. I haven't tried it yet but will soon.
    I put bread crumbs! Yum! You have good taste!
  • I love spaghetti squash! I don't like scooping out the seeds though need to figure out how to do that part better LOL
    you could try using a big spoon to make it faster ????
  • jmbond06
    jmbond06 Posts: 90 Member
    I love spaghetti squash! I don't like scooping out the seeds though need to figure out how to do that part better LOL

Ice cream scoop works amazingly well! Much better than my original method of just using a spoon.