Looking for a Weight-Loss Patner

Options
Hi There,

I'm looking for someone to help me lose weight. I'm also looking for someone whom I can help lose weight too!
I'd like to share motivation. I'd like to hold myself accountable through sharing with a neutral support. I'd like to share my plans for the day/week/month. Then reflect with someone on how my plans went!

I'm looking for daily emails. I and the other person would be responsible for submitting a morning email with goals for the day and reflections on the day before.

I'm a female in my 20s. I need to lose approximately 10 lbs. I've been gaining weight over the past year (I've gained about 10 lbs.) because I've been binging, which has come about because of skipping meals.
A male or female is fine. But probably similar goals would be helpful. I would like somoene who's not judgmental of a lower calorie diet (1,200-1,500 per day) - my focus is on frequency of meals, not calories per day. Plus, through myfitnesspal, I've determined that I need about 1,250-1,300 calories per day to lose 1-1.5 lbs. per week.

Let me know if you're interested in being my pen pal!

Best,
C

Replies

• klr291
    klr291 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi There,

Would be really interested in helping and receiving support (and im always on email...).

Im 25, looking to lose quite a bit ahead of my wedding in july, and my first key milestone is in Jan for my first dress fitting.

Im on a vlcd (lighterlife). I know its not everyones cup of tea, but im trying my best. I really struggle with keeping on track. Love talking about good healthy food though and exercise.

Hope to hear from you.

K x