My weight-loss story was featured by CNN today!

Options

Replies

• 1longroad
    1longroad Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Both you and your wife are so inspiring!! You both look fantastic!! Fantastic!!!
  • melissabarlow612
    melissabarlow612 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You're a huge inspiration! You and your wife both look amazing, well done! Thank you for sharing.
  • cbmae
    cbmae Posts: 19
    Options
    You both look amazing! Congratulations!
  • kiwidrop
    kiwidrop Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Inspiring story! Thanks for sharing.
  • Keep_The_Laughter
    Keep_The_Laughter Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    That is a great success story. I can't even imagine the number of people you have inspired to tackle their weight and fitness issues.
    Good job!
  • Doresoontobehealthy
    Options
    that's a wonderful story. congratulations to you and your wife.
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your story being featured -- and for HAVING a story to be featured in the first place! You have made amazing progress and you look great! Keep up the excellent work!
  • lebafit
    lebafit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Remain vigilant all the way through. There is no turning back from here.
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! you are so worth it! You did all the efforts and life changing habits . congrats!
  • claudiakendall98
    claudiakendall98 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to both you and wife.Fantastic job taking off weight and getting fit .You look fantastic.
  • imzadi481
    imzadi481 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the feature and, mostly, congrats on doing this! You are very inspiring!
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am definitely inspired by this! :) Fantastic job! :)
  • QuirkyD
    QuirkyD Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    What a great story! It so nice that you and your wife are a team. Great work !!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    You both look fantastic! Congratulations on the huge success, and better lifestyle! Your story will hopefully inspire many and help them realize surgery isn't the only option if they are willing to put in the work to become a happier and healthier person!
  • M00NPYE
    M00NPYE Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Great story, you and your wife both look great! congratulations! (I will be looking up the book 'The easy way to stop smoking' for my husband) thanks!
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great story, and so nice to see your wife got healthy too. Congratulations of your success.
  • gettinmeback143
    gettinmeback143 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! So good for you!
  • AusAshMommy
    AusAshMommy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I read that yesterday, Awesome Story, Amazing Transformation! Good for You!
  • sheepgirl44
    sheepgirl44 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! What a change. And your wife too. Congrats to you both. You look so fit and healthy.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!