What kind of guy/girl attracts you at the gym?

Options
2»

Replies

• SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    There is no single type for me. I like the ones who are all out "Rahr!" and lift heavy, and a couple of the cardio bunnies who are all sweaty and dripping when they are doen with their workout. I like those who show up from day to day and stick it out, and try to get better at what they are doing.

I guess you could say those who are dedicated to taking care of themselves, or improving themselves.
  • animalrane
    Options
    The ones who don't make ridiculous noises....
    I have to growl.. it really does help. but I don't make it soo all can hear

I don't mind the growl, grunt or heavy breathing.It's the "YEAH!, URR, OH YEAH, RRRAAA" crazy noises I hear people yelling.... lol

yeah the ones that make it loud so all can hear.. dumb... and the guys that moan like a chix during sex... weird.. lol
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Honestly? I don't really pay attention.. But, when my fiance goes with me, him ;)

^this! <3
  • thinfitfabulous
    thinfitfabulous Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I go to an all women's gym, so for me there's no eye candy..(so sad)
    but i will admit, there is a heavy-guy population gym right round the corner, that if i feel the need for a confidence boost I will go in their after my workout and pretend i'm in the market for a membership! you know, i get to walk around and "tour the space" which just leads to a whole hell of a lot of stares
    it may sound conceited, but on those days when i never feel satisfied with myself, i realize my goods aren't all that bad !
  • tomspearsix
    tomspearsix Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The type of gal who is giving it her all in the gym. It drives me crazy when I see some girls just doing hardly anything talking on their cell phone or their friends. If your not sweating then your not working out imo.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I go to an all women's gym, so for me there's no eye candy..(so sad)
    but i will admit, there is a heavy-guy population gym right round the corner, that if i feel the need for a confidence boost I will go in their after my workout and pretend i'm in the market for a membership! you know, i get to walk around and "tour the space" which just leads to a whole hell of a lot of stares
    it may sound conceited, but on those days when i never feel satisfied with myself, i realize my goods aren't all that bad !

thats very sexist... i like it
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    People who are motivated and obviously working hard are definitely attractive. Motivation is contagious!
    I also have to agree that I can't stand it when people are so obnoxious with the yelling and odd noises...
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    If I see a guy with a HUGE upper body, I can't help thinking about them giving me a hug......distracting XD
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    The girl who is absolutely working her *kitten* off. Doesn't matter what she looks like if she's big she's working on it if she's already small then she's maintaing. I hate the ones who come in just to chat and see who is looking at them.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I was on the stationary bike yesterday .. and some hot young girl was beside me, and breathing heavy like she was doing something naughty. It was very hot .. just something sexy about a girl breathing like she means it.

Yes I know it was the gym, but you had to have been there to understand.

That was enough to attract me .. I am not complaining. It is something beautiful when women push themselves. A sweaty woman is an attractive woman.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    any one working hard to make themselves feel and look better is attractive in my eyes.

But I did catch myself staring at a very well built guy doing squats in a hoodie... guess I found that attractive... oops lol