It is sooo easy...

Options
It is soo easy to let yourself go--it is sooo easy to go back and have more and more food when you aren't even hungry. It is sooo easy to tell yourself it's just today or I've already messed today up might as well really mess it up. I have let myself slip soo much since I was my best friend's wedding. My good days used to WAY out number my bad days---now I'm lucky if I have a good day. I need to find a way to make this work with my work schedule and my work in general. People have junk food constantly and it is sooo hard to say no--and working out is almost non-existant. I am too tired when I get home from a 12 hour shift and then on my days off -- I just make excuses.

I don't want to lose my progress or what I have taught myself! I was doing soooo good--and seeing sooo much success. I want to feel that again. So--I am going to make myself do this again. Small victories like not having a snack size candy bar and waiting to eat until I got home to eat is what will make me succeed. I will lose the weight I have gained back and more! I plan on doing this and sticking to it!!

I will be a new and better me!

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Good for you, Sam for being honest! You can do this!
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Sammy girl...You are just going thru some trying times..this is apart of this journey..we all have to learn to take the good with the bad!! We all need to learn what are weakness are and be able to control them with time..You are right you have been doing a wonderful job and have always been here to support and encourage me..You know that you have a issue and now you will make it apast that..keep your healthy snacks around at work and make the wise choice to eat what you brought..make sure and keep healthy snacks but things that you really like!! Dont fall into others..that is a issue that I seem to be having at this time also..Remember that you are doing this for yourself!! You are so young and beautiful..take advantage of this journey now because the older you are the harder it is..belive me!! So with that all being said ...hold your chin up high and put that beautiful smile back on your face and focus..you can do this!!