New to Forum

Options
I just decided yesterday to take charge of my health. This is one of the steps; accountability. Love the calorie counter and love the journaling/blogging. It's a start!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• corena
    corena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Congrats on taking charge of your health, Welcome to the group and good luck in your journey. Just remember 1 day at a time and we will all get there.

Feel free to freind me if you would like.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome
    this is a great site and full of motivation. just stick with it and track all your food and exercise. You can do it
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. A lot of great advise and encouragement happens on these pages.

I try to log everything (EVERYTHING) in my food diary most days. When I first started, I would measure too just to be sure I was realistic about portion size....I was way off initially so I would recommend that until you are better at eye-balling portions you do measure.

I also try to exercise everyday, even if it's a lamo quick walk around the block. When I don't I miss it now.

Best to you!
  • paintedlady_1
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support! I would love some friends, once I figure out how to get them. LOL I think this site will be a great tool. I have Celiac Disease and saw that there is a group for that, as well. This is day two and I have not exercised -- yet!! I will be starting that tomorrow. :wink:
  • pmr564
    pmr564 Posts: 1
    Options
    i joined last week and really love the wide range of foods in the data base, i am so tired of dealing with this weight! I was wondering if anyone has problems during the weekend. I work 5 days a week and do pretty good but when the weekend comes i lose control. Any advice?
  • Van3ssa_2468
    Van3ssa_2468 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place....Welcome!
  • jpunisher
    Options
    HI ! NEW TO MYFITNESSPAL. DOING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
  • Desideci
    Options
    Whoo hoo let the life change begin!! Who's with me?!?

1748162.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools