31 years old 5'5 and 70lbs to go. friends?

Options
I am from rural Alaska. Not much to do. No health food stores. No gyms. Stay at home mom with 3 kids 12 year old daughter, 8 year old son, 19 month old baby, and I also babysit another 19 month old. In the winter its to cold to go out much. Summer is better but short. I would like some motivation and some friends who are going thru the same or have been thru it and can give advice. I would also like to get some simple ideas on foods and excersizes that will help my midsection. I started about 3 weeks ago and lost 10.8 lb and 1 inch but seems to have come to a halt. I uped my calories to 1350. Help please I need a friend I feel so alone.

Replies

• slimlamby
    Options
    Hello there, im on the other side of the world from you in scotland but support is support right! sounds like you've got quite a difficult environment there! have you tried home exercise such as dvds your making up your own programme? I do some dvds s few times a week when feeling motivates. Good to just get up and do it before you leave the house. Good luck with eveything, keep us updated with your progress and you'll have support along the way
  • mdbrookeyak
    mdbrookeyak Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi!i am also in Alaska, from Wasilla. I have a little more then 70 to lose but would love the extra support from more friends!
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, 5'5" and just lost about 70 lbs... I'll be your friend :) I'm not from AK, but I was stationed at Eielson AFB for a few years!