Mince and 'pink slime'

Options
http://www.getholistichealth.com/37967/hamburger-chef-jamie-oliver-proves-mcdonalds-burgers-unfit-for-human-consumption/

i think this is a very interesting article and video about meat and food chains such as McDonalds...
apparently the process is different in the UK, but in the end we dont know for sure...

this change my way of thinking about mince...

no more pre-portioned minces from tesco/asda/sainsburys...

to the butchers I go...

anyway i justh thought it would be nice to share with you guys!

Replies

• TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Nooo; that's defs a good thing to see! I saw it a while ago and never have eaten there since!!
  • Hestion
    Hestion Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Can't stand that bloke! Not even reading his scaremongering
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    This is great that you share it!
    I will never ever touch Mcdonalds again! And I think most processed foods are seriously bad news..

Did you know that Bermuda, Bolivia and Iceland have actually banned McD's
    http://www.policymic.com/articles/65847/these-6-countries-banned-mcdonald-s-do-they-know-something-we-don-t
  • monisiaczeq
    monisiaczeq Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    totally agree... processed food is bad news,.. tbh i dont even enjoy going out for food that much anymore.. i really stress out about what is actually in my chicken fillet or in my pasta or whatever else im having. we are living in a world where it does not matter what you fuel your body with... companies do not care in the end how we are going to look in a few months/years time...pack their food with loads of **** and there we are...
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    You are stressed out about what is in your pasta? Seriously get a hold of yourself.

As to the ban of McDonalds in those countries. That's false. Only Bermuda has banned all franchise restaurants. Iceland and Bolivia were econonmic decisions made by McD. Once again we see the usual suspect fear-mongering and disinformational hype which prevents actual issues from being brought forth.

Do you even chicken little, bro?
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Yes. it is disgusting. In fact, the water I am drinking from this bottle of Evian is essentially recycled water which was sourced from the French Alps. Not really the pure "eau minerale naturelle" water is claims to be.

If you want to eat McD, then that's fine. If you don't want to eat McD, then that's fine too.

Another thing: Evian is backwards for Naive and I'm okay with that :)