Looking For Friends & Support!!!

Options
Hi there,

I am 35 yrs old and am looking for friends. I joined this site for support, to chat and share ideas and stories. I have been married for 11 yrs and have a dog. I have always been a big girl and I decided it is my time to get healthy and look/ feel good. I have lost 26 lbs since July 4th, 2010 and feel great but, I know I have a long way to go as I want to lose 120 lbs more.
If you are interested in sharing stories, ideas and getting/ offering advise please, email me and put me down as a friend!

1665042.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I wish you much success. Sent you a friend request
  • benchiru
    benchiru Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome and lets us all do it together!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    welcome
    you are doing great, just keep doing what you are doing. I have found that breaking it down into smaller goals is easier, looking at the big picture can be overwhelming. You can do it
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    I agree with [themommie] about the small goals! I know I can lose thirty pounds, but thinking about losing one-hundred+?
    It's definitely overwhelming!!

I sent you a friend request! I started using this site just a few weeks ago, and LOVE it. I, too, have a lot of weight to lose. I've always been overweight, but somehow found myself weighing 380 pounds. I recently turned 27, and I don't want to have to worry about my health all my life!

We can do this!!
  • PammyKY
    PammyKY Posts: 129
    Options
    Welcome I am new as well and have 100 pounds to loose. Please feel free to add me as your friend and we can to it together.

Good Luck
  • nijeka
    nijeka Posts: 28
    Options
    I am fairly new too.....only here for about a week now. I'll send you a friend request.....this is a great site and the people are all very helpful. We can all do this with each others support!!
  • LauraAkaTigger
    LauraAkaTigger Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

My first couple of days here too. I have 2 dogs.. 2 pugs, they are a great excuse to go for a walk for excercise and you fel guilty if you dont take them then!!!

Good luck!!

This seems like a great site for support and ideas.

Laura x
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP, you will find all sorts of support and motivation here. I am in Victoria. Friend request coming your way