old school slim in 6 program?

Hey im new and was wanting to start the old slim in 6 program.. And was wondering if anyone else out there was doing it... Or if you wanna start with me!! Need someone to keep me motivated!!! If you are or want to add me!!!

Replies

• TTRiley
    TTRiley Posts: 6 Member
    Restarting on Monday, if you would like to join me. I've been sick for the past 3 days and missed week 3.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    old slim in 6? i did slim in 6 almost a year ago...
  • caracamm84
    caracamm84 Posts: 18 Member
    I'm starting slim in 6 with the slim series on Saturday. I've done it before and got good results. I recently hurt my hip (was doing turbofire) and decided to end 2013 with something low impact. I actually have a fitness accountability group goingon facebook if anyone wants to join in?? feel free to add me here so we can support each other and on fb www.facebook.com/caracammalleri
  • Jbrum71
    Jbrum71 Posts: 8 Member
    What is the 6 program?
  • Jbrum71
    Jbrum71 Posts: 8 Member
    What is slim in six?
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    OMG! :D I did this program back in high school. It was great! I lost a lot of weight and was in great shape. Now I am going for a slightly different look, so I'm lifting heavy, but Slim in 6 will always have a place in my heart. <3
  • caracamm84
    Slim in 6 is a program made by Debbie Siebers and the Beachbody company. It is a low impact workout that is proven to lean and slim your body using light weights and/or resistance bands. It is only 6 weeks long.. hence the name. She also makes the Slim Series to add into the 6 weeks. That's what I am doing as Slim in 6 only comes with 3 workoutsand it can get boring. This way I am rotating 9 workouts each day
  • jmzz1
    jmzz1 Posts: 670 Member
    Can I have the link to complete program ( if its available on youtube or something similar?)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    i don't think you can get any of it on you tube or anything, you would have to order it . I got great results when i did it, it did amazing things to my thighs!!!
  • caracamm84
    I'm doing the Slim series mixed in with it for more variety. Have you ever tried that?
  • marieskee
    marieskee Posts: 120 Member
    Hey all!
    I started a groups for people doing slim in 6 Feel free to join.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17660-slim-in-6-11-17-12-30-2013
    Good luck everyone!