Beauty Rituals while The Weight Comes Off

Options
Ladies! I don't know about you, but during this process I fully intend on pampering myself and creating the most beautiful me in all aspects. Don't worry, from the inside out. But right now we're talking about the out. :-)

For me, I've been doing a lot of:

Hair Treatments (oil)
Moisturizing baths (also amazing after a workout, I mix lavender Epsom and milk beads.... oooh skin so soft)
Regular waxing (I went through an estie program so that I do at home as well)
Massages (YESS)
Facials (DOUBLE YESS)
I've also been doing a lot of exfoliating (I mix coconut oil and brown sugar) and lightening serum to help fade old acne hyperpigmentation.

Just curious what other ladies are doing, might be some fun things to try. A lady can never have too much self pampering. And the best part is, most things can be done at home and really don't cost much. And don't really take much time, either. But it's the little things that make me feel oh-so-pretty.

Replies

• blc1971
    blc1971 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Those all sound great!! I get regular mani/pedis, dry brush my skin, and moisturize/exfoliate my face at home. I would love to have a facial though! Haven't had one in ages and it really is wonderful. I got my hair cut and styled differently several months ago and I feel so much younger. I also find as I've been losing weight that I take more time choosing my clothes and accessories. I want to look as good as I feel, so I have become very selective about my outfits when I go out or go to work.