I want it soo bad!!

Options
2»

Replies

• JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    True motovation comes from within. When my eyes open in the morning, I am ready to go get going. What is the first thought of the day that comes to your mind?
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    My wife has threatened to sleep with one man for every pound I am overweight. True story.
    so for every pound you lose you get to sleep with one woman?

I like the way you think.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I want a baby. It hasn't happened with me being a fatass, so I thought I'd try it being a little lighter and see how that pony does in the show.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I think, I WANT TO LOOK AMAZING haha.

So I make myself go to the gym. :) then after my work outs, I feel great at work.
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    put a BIG naked pic of yourself on the fridge, and another one where you workout. works like a charm :)

.....but I work out at the gym. all my business would be out on the street. then there would be no room for imagination :sad: lol
  • 50racinggirl
    50racinggirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have this sticky note on my computer:

Don't give up what you want most for what you want now.

I also have this sign posted on the bulletin board next to my desk:

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did." When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence..."The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you."