• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Hear is my wiener hanging out.

1069256_10200525758688120_759743415_n.jpg
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    If I have a REALLY big purse, can I put my Great Dane/Mastiff in it and take her with me to the mall?

If you find a purse that big, and can walk around a whole mall with that dog, you're my hero!

I'm thinking of cutting leg holes out of a duffle bag and painting it with some designer label. That way, she can walk, and I'll still have my "purse dog." :heart:
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Mine is small.
    O.o
    Your purse, I hope? :laugh:

My wiener.

1295310720_158209471_4-AKC-Miniature-Dachshund-Puppies-for-Sale-For-Sale.jpg
  • Keiras_Mom
    Options
    She's still a baby at 11 months, but she's around 120 pounds right now. There's a picture of her on my profile.

ETA: Sorry, thought I quoted!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    1295310720_158209471_4-AKC-Miniature-Dachshund-Puppies-for-Sale-For-Sale.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Keiras_Mom
    Options
    If I have a REALLY big purse, can I put my Great Dane/Mastiff in it and take her with me to the mall?

How much does that animal weigh...cant imagine with the height of a dane and the broadness of a mastiff. Must be a small horse in your living room.

This one was the post I tried to quote. Sheesh, I'm challenged today! :blushing:

She's still a baby at 11 months, but she's around 120 pounds right now. There's a picture of her on my profile.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

How much does that animal weigh...cant imagine with the height of a dane and the broadness of a mastiff. Must be a small horse in your living room.

This one was the post I tried to quote. Sheesh, I'm challenged today! :blushing:

Oh my! Yeah she's going to be a big girl. Awe I bet she has those adorable big floppy puppy paws.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options

If you find a purse that big, and can walk around a whole mall with that dog, you're my hero!

I'm thinking of cutting leg holes out of a duffle bag and painting it with some designer label. That way, she can walk, and I'll still have my "purse dog." :heart:
    You, my dear, are one smart cookie!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options

That is definitely a Kodak moment! So cute! :heart:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

nothing cuter than a little wiener hanging out
  • Keiras_Mom
    Options
    Bwahahaha!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I wonder if I'm the only one that thought this topic was about something other than a dog....

Nope. Have to say, I didnt expect dogs.

The stores around here won't let you bring in dogs unless you have medical reason. Doesn't matter the size.