I Just Didn't Know....

Options

Replies

• ren_ascent
    ren_ascent Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    because pop-tarts are disgusting? Get some nice french pastry or something instead...

Like bacon.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    No thank you. I don't get the pumpkin fad. Not a fan.
  • stt43
    stt43 Posts: 487
    Options
    Pop tarts don't taste as good as they look.
    Although I've never eaten pumpkin pie, pop tart or not. Or pumpkin actually.
    I do want to make a plate of icecream sandwiches with a pack of pop tarts and a tub of Ben and Jerry's though, but I've yet to find a way to fit it in my calories.

The would either be the most delicious thing known to mankind (other than bacon) or the worst food disaster ever.

It would taste amazing for 5-10 seconds, and then the rest would taste suddenly of disappointment and regret. You wouldn't be able to stop until you'd finished it all though, as that wouldn't make the disappointment and regret go away, it would just add failure and shame to the mix.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Pop tarts don't taste as good as they look.
    Although I've never eaten pumpkin pie, pop tart or not. Or pumpkin actually.
    I do want to make a plate of icecream sandwiches with a pack of pop tarts and a tub of Ben and Jerry's though, but I've yet to find a way to fit it in my calories.

The would either be the most delicious thing known to mankind (other than bacon) or the worst food disaster ever.

It would taste amazing for 5-10 seconds, and then the rest would taste suddenly of disappointment and regret. You wouldn't be able to stop until you'd finished it all though, as that wouldn't make the disappointment and regret go away, it would just add failure and shame to the mix.

... Not to be rude, but if you're serious, have you considered that you may have an issue with food?

There is no shame in a pop tart. There is filling in a pop tart. I like the smores flavor, slightly burnt.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I know I am going to get slaughtered for this, but I loathe pop tarts. I have tried many varieties since I was a kid and always thought they were yucky.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    because fake pumpkin flavored anything is gross? (Yes, I am one of those rare breeds who does not like pumpkin foods, unless it happens to be pumpkin bread made from fresh pumpkin)
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    i'm going to weave a lattice of bacon around some of those and then twice fry the entire ensemble. mmmmmm...
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    The strawberry frosted ones are vegan too! <3

Sadly, full of gluten and sugar so I very rarely eat them. Still, those and Oreos being vegan make me believe there just might be a benevolent higher power.
  • johe28
    johe28 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    ZOMG I just fought off my peanut butter pop tart cravings and now this...I cannot win.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    must not be in the popular group those kids have been having punkin tart raves for awhile now
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    because pop-tarts are disgusting? Get some nice french pastry or something instead...

Agreed! What about a chocolate cream puff or eclair, chocolate mousse in a meringue. Or just a warm croissant with lots of butter. Or raw cookie dough.

Or an old boot.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Served with whipped cream? Yes please.
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    In for pumpkin spice fries
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    I really want to try that now!

The funny thing is... I actually hated Pop Tarts before coming to MFP.

What have you people done to me???!?!?!

Same here! Until that fateful day when someone had to post about the Chocolate Peanut Butter ones. :grumble:

OMG..........the chocolate peanut butter ones are amazing!!! :love:
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options

You are sick in the head, my friend.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I thought they were good
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options

You are sick in the head, my friend.

Hahahaha
  • 1dce
    1dce Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Pie blizzard at Dairy Queen mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:love:
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Awww nooooo they're frosted! D: That means they're not vegetarian; darn!
  • OspreyVista
    OspreyVista Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Because it's pumpkin, I'm going to have to try it.