I need friends to motivate me!

Options
Hi everyone, I am struggling to stay on top of watching my calories and exercise. I would love some friends to help encourage me. I feel like I am doing this completely alone because my boyfriend isn't participating with me, which is okay but it's hard when I watch him eat a burger and I have a Luna bar.

If you like, please feel free to add me! I would appreciate it!

Replies

• devilsdare
    devilsdare Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    heya in similar boat..my partner is not doing this with me either but he is very supportive..friend request sent your way!
  • patrice0916
    patrice0916 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends. I definitely need motivation too. I know what it's like to be have a boyfriend who can eat whatever he wants and look great when you feel like you have to deprive yourself. But in the end what you're doing for yourself is not deprivation, it's fueling your body with healthy foods (but in the moment it feels like deprivation haha). My boyfriend has particularly bad eating habits and I almost always give in and eat whatever he's eating, it's awesome that you have the willpower to pick up a luna bar and ignore the burger, i'm still having trouble doing that. I hope we can help each other stay focused.