Could use some support. want to loose 30 lbs

Options
g_02
g_02 Posts: 2 Member
I am 5'-5" with 176 lbs and want to loose 30 lbs as a beginner goal. I have been on and off wagon with MFP and also eating. I made a promise to myself this time that i would stick it through atleast till dec 31st, no matter what. I could use some friends and support. I want to see it through..

Good luck to everyone who is striving to be healthy. Cheers!!

Replies

• haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You and I are exactly the same! I am 5'5 approx.180 and would like to lose 50. Lets be friends. I am starting over as well. Lost ten pounds then with "life" happening we started eating out and emotional eating so i gained all but two pounds!
  • Anselee
    Anselee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm try to log daily and workout daily as well, lets both meet our goals :)
  • mdawn1253
    mdawn1253 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I'm just starting out and we could motivate each other!
  • Truegoddess22
    Truegoddess22 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I started at 230lbs on August 1st. I'm down to 199lb. My next goal is 15lbs by the New Year (very HEFTY goal). My goal weight is 155. I'm 5'6.
  • bakemma
    bakemma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We're the same height, and my goal is to lose about 25 ish pounds. :)
  • Irish1217
    Irish1217 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    We are exactly the same!! I am 5'6 and about 170. I want to lose around 30lbs. I need friends to help me do this!!! I find myself eating for no reason, pure boredom.
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Same boat. 5'3" and 165. (gulp) - would love to drop 30 lbs by summer. Add me!
  • jomama519
    jomama519 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too. 180-ish, 5'4.5", & trying to stop being a yo-yo dieter...In need of support and accountability partners...
  • eatzntravel
    eatzntravel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This is my second day on MFP. I need the motivation of others in the same boat as me. I set my goal at 20 hoping to motivate myself to go further.
    Add me too
  • YvetteR42
    Options
    I am here feel free to add me:smile:
  • CristyinMiami
    CristyinMiami Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    30 is my goal too! Feel free too add me. That goes for all of you who would like a new friend in the cheer zone!
  • CKendell79
    CKendell79 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am 5'-5" with 176 lbs and want to loose 30 lbs as a beginner goal. I have been on and off wagon with MFP and also eating. I made a promise to myself this time that i would stick it through atleast till dec 31st, no matter what. I could use some friends and support. I want to see it through..

Hi add me, the scale hasn't budged for me in quite a while...getting frustrated and need support too....
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options

If it's not a way of life, it's not going to work.

• amyisme
    Options
    Hi There!

We are just about at the same place. I am 5' 4 1/2" and about 178. I have 30 to go. I have gone on again, off again and I am back on track now. I would love to have some new friends to support me and who I could encourage! Feel free to add me! Good luck to all of us!
  • mpatternmaker
    mpatternmaker Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am back on mfp & trying to make better eating a lifestyle change this time. We can motivate eachother, this goes for anyone else who answered this posting, i'm looking for motivating friends too.
    Thanks & good luck :-)
  • littlerudegrrl
    Options
    Feel free to add me or anyone for that matter. my goal is 40lbs and have been working on it for over a year..fall off the wagon get back on and so forth...I'm ready for this to be the last time once and for all!!!
  • electlady40
    electlady40 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good day, Im looking to befriend some motivated positive people to assist me in losing weight. I am 29 yrs old, engaged and a mother of 5. My goal is to lose 45 pounds b/f my 30th bday in July.. Look forward to speaking with u and motivating each other..
  • electlady40
    electlady40 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME :-)
  • littlemissmetal84
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, and the invitation to anyone else who wants to add.

I'm also restarting as of 5am tomorrow, I'm 5'4 and 12st 5lb I have lost some weight as i was just over 14st early in the year.

Tomorrow at 5am im back on insainity month one, day one. Back to eating as clean as i possibly can, If its not water, fruit, veg, fiber, and protien etc, it is not entering my mouth.

ive about 33lb to go to get down to 10st then i will elvaulate where i am and if its where i want to be.