Heathly on a budget?! Need Help

Options
13»

Replies

• AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Look up "Plant based on a budget" on facebook. They just started it last week and have meal plans and grocery lists for 1,2 or 4 people. If you join the group they will e-mail you the menu plan. The recipes are for pretty simple meals at $20-25/week per person (so far, actually less). I've had to spice things up a little for my taste, but I like really bold flavors, and they are still good ideas to get you started. It's based on a vegetarian diet, but you can always add meat if you find it on sale.
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Look up "Plant based on a budget" on facebook. They just started it last week and have meal plans and grocery lists for 1,2 or 4 people. If you join the group they will e-mail you the menu plan. The recipes are for pretty simple meals at $20-25/week per person (so far, actually less). I've had to spice things up a little for my taste, but I like really bold flavors, and they are still good ideas to get you started. It's based on a vegetarian diet, but you can always add meat if you find it on sale.

I looked them up - and I'm not plant based - but I liked them anyway. That's some delicious looking recipes! I like my meat, but I'm good with it being beans or lentils now and then - and they have some tasty looking stuff! (or as you said - might through in a little meat or use it for a side sometimes too!!)

Thanks for sharing that one!