Cabbage Soup, anyone???

Hi, all.
I'm a farm mom, in the kitchen almost constantly. I've always struggled with my weight, and tendency to overeat!

I am looking for anyone else who might be jump-starting their weight-loss journey through a week on the "Cabbage Soup Diet". :) It actually looks like a fairly nutritious way to lose weight. Especially the drastically reduced sugars. I desperately need to break my addiction to sugar!

Here is a link to more info, in case you may not know what I'm talking about. I would love to find some others who are working their way through a week of Cabbage Soup, etc.!

~ Holly, 42

http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/

Replies

• Kanch77
    Kanch77 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi did you start this? I started and I'm on Day 5. I'm down 3 lbs. It has been going great. It's given me a kick in the pants to plan my meals. Too often I eat out or eat junk because I just haven't planned out what I'm going to eat.

How are things going for you?
  • HollyB1223
    HollyB1223 Posts: 41 Member
    I'm so happy to hear the cabbage soup idea worked for you! I liked the idea of a meal plan, also.

But, after 4 days, I went back to low carb no starch, lots of veggies! I just plain got so sick of cabbage soup I couldn't stand to even look at it anymore!

Oh dear... Well, at least it was an interesting option to try!