Replies

• inksyrup
    inksyrup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Titanic. :laugh:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Ender's Game.... good ending from an appreciation of literature and good films point of view... but way to totally screw someone up psychologically for the rest of their life, I'm glad it's fiction...
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Inception.

did the top fall?!

no.
  • YesIAm17
    Options
    Inception.

did the top fall?!

yes.
  • YesIAm17
    Options
    The Great Gatsby
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Silent Hill had the most ridiculous ending ever, in my opinion. I hated that movie, but people tell me I would have liked it more if I had played the video game.
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    The Butcher, the Chef, and the Swordsman ... right about at the end i was like.. WTF!? watch it you'll WTF to..

bacon
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Upside Down. WTF end!
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    The Great Gatsby

one of the most famous books of all time. its not like they could re-write it for the movie.
  • nikilis
    Options
    Thought of another one The Mists most screwed up ending ever

fricken best ending ever. it will scar you for life, but again its from a book, steven king doesn't do happy endings.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Knowing has to have the worst ending of any movie of all time. It was a great movie but the ending is so ridiculous that it ruins the whole thing. Also, the last Indiana Jones movie. Aliens? REALLY?!?!
  • nikilis
    Options
    Prometheus. the whole thing was badly written, but WTF with the giant squid?!?
  • inksyrup
    inksyrup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Silent Hill had the most ridiculous ending ever, in my opinion. I hated that movie, but people tell me I would have liked it more if I had played the video game.

To be honest, I think if you played the games, you'd hate it even more! :laugh: The games are so much better in my opinion--and yes, the ending (and most of the movie, really) was super ridiculous.
  • YesIAm17
    Options
    The Great Gatsby

one of the most famous books of all time. its not like they could re-write it for the movie.

I know, but I still didn't like the ending :ohwell:
  • EDollah
    EDollah Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    When I saw this thread title, one movie immediately sprang to mind: Magnolia.

It was a great movie for about 180 minutes, then the ending was so nonsensical and out of place, that I found it infuriating.
  • stt43
    stt43 Posts: 487
    Options
    Inception.

did the top fall?!
    Ahh yes! Good one.

When he dreams he wears his wedding ring as his wife is around, when he is not dreaming he isn't wearing a wedding ring as his wife is dead. Just look and see if he is wearing his wedding ring in the final scene and you know if he's dreaming or not.
  • stt43
    stt43 Posts: 487
    Options
    Knowing has to have the worst ending of any movie of all time. It was a great movie but the ending is so ridiculous that it ruins the whole thing. Also, the last Indiana Jones movie. Aliens? REALLY?!?!

George Lucas will do that to a film.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Knowing - The 2009 Nicholas Cage film. It was really good... Until the last 5 minutes.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Inception.

did the top fall?!
    Ahh yes! Good one.

When he dreams he wears his wedding ring as his wife is around, when he is not dreaming he isn't wearing a wedding ring as his wife is dead. Just look and see if he is wearing his wedding ring in the final scene and you know if he's dreaming or not.

This.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    In for spoilers...