53 weeks - 216 lbs lost 2 weeks from 1st surgery of 3

Options

Replies

• ilovrpony
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ilovrpony/view/perfecting-low-carbing-596996

3rd part of my blog goes up to the end of my 8 month low carbing.
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Your story is so inspirational! Congratulations and good luck with the surgery!
  • charley9x
    Options
    Well done on a great loss and loads of luck with your surgeries.
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    very cute/ hot indeed....from the older / faster cougar.
  • teerae326
    teerae326 Posts: 150 Member
    Options

So..I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but you're, like, totally hot now. Like, I would check you out on the street hot.

Of course, I would assume that you'd never look at me twice because I'm fat.

^^This! Holy cow, Batman! Fantastic transformation. I would definitely be taking more than a second look if I saw you on the streets! :) Congrats on your journey thus far!
  • the_jinxster
    Options
    Fantastic Well done dude!

I have a question, though it is a little personal so I understand if you don't wish to answer or prefer to PM me, but how are you affording the costs of the surgery? Getting that amount of money to me seems like an impossible feat, though admittedly despite graduating this year I am still unemployed. Excess skin is major worry of mine mostly because I just don't see myself ever affording the surgery which is why my current diet plan is to lose on average 2lbs a week (I started a week ago).

You look fantastic man, really proud, and also really inspired. Any tips and advice would be genuinely appreciated.
    Keep up the great work,
    All the best!
  • jennz81
    jennz81 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You've done a great job. :) Keep up the good work. :) Keep us updated on the surgery.
  • DeannaNL
    DeannaNL Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Amazing weight loss! Best wishes with your surgery & I hope you have a speedy recovery!
  • paleopin
    Options
    Total hottie now! I would awkardly hit on you if I saw you on the street haha good luck with the surgery
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job! :) You look amazing!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic! Best of luck on your surgery!
  • arbata9
    arbata9 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You are sooo fit!!! Well done :) x
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! Keep up the good work and dedication. Good Luck and well done!
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    Congratulations, and Good luck with the surgery! You've done amazingly well. :drinker:
  • ilovrpony
    Options
    Hey guys
    Got my operation in two days and just posted my final blog post which brings me up to today
    It has pictures of my chest and arms before surgery so you can get an idea of the quality of my skin/problems with skin elasticity etc

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ilovrpony/view/preparing-for-surgery-598287

If you have any questions, feel free to ask =]

Hope this post helps.
  • Irishoats
    Options
    How did the operation go?
  • euonymust
    Options
    Wow amazing transformation. You look really good! :flowerforyou:
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You should be commended for losing all that weight. It's a shame that you can't be rewarded by the medical system by having your surgeries paid for! My hat's off to you!
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You were cute before but you are totally gorgeous now - wow! Well done on such a great achievement in such are short time, and best of luck with the surgeries - you're an inspiration! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!