What a wobbly road to success

Options
Just dropping in to say Hi!

It's been a while and from friends profiles everyone's doing so well.

I joined MFP in January this year and originally set a goal of 60kg. I was 83kg at the time and now 75kg having bounced back up from my lowest at 70. I am back on here logging to eat more and make better choices, workout and set new fitness goals for myself especially since I've fallen off the healthy wagon over the last couple of months. Through getting back into that healthier mindset of eating lean and well and more at least for 6 or 7 days per week I aim to get stronger and leaner. I do crossfit occasionally but would like to do this more since I'm pretty sure that poor nutrition is holding me back at the moment - that and poor sleep, all of which probably go hand in hand and why my backside seems to land on the couch more often than not recently.

Anyway, I've started a blog so if you do read that then I will try and reply to any questions.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Supern0va81

Must get back to work. Take care, have fun, and stay focused.

Helen

Replies

• Supern0va81
    Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say that I was looking through my profile history I'm sad to see the people who have removed me as a friend. Sorry if you were one of them and I let you down. Equally though, good on you for recognizing the quality of your 'friends' when you need quality friends to keep you going on strong!