Hi, Let me introduce myself

Options
I'm Gale. I saw the blurp on MSN about the lady who lost 141 pounds with the help of this site. Very inspirational. I hope I can be half as successful as she was. Wish me good luck and the determination to keep going. Thank you! Best of luck to all!

Replies

• larson0185
    Options
    Ha! Me, too! I've been trying to get my figure from high school back for about six years now and feeling awful about not having the tenacity to stick with anything, and then I read the little blip and watched the video on MSN, and it looked like a good idea. So I'm here. And I think this site is going to be enough of a reminder for me to re-commit every day to my goal that I'll actually stick with it!

Good luck with your journey! From the looks of it, we're in good company--I can't wait to see what's in the future!
  • sweetn3ss
    sweetn3ss Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi Gale and welcome to the MFP community. The story about Tamara is very inspirational she lost all that weight in 11 months. I am wishing you the best of luck on your journey. We are all here to support you!! Drink lots of water, track everything, get your exercise in and you should do great.

Jamie
  • windchimes3
    Options
    Hi Gale,
    I'm Mary I saw Tamara story too. I had no idea this sight was available. I am excited to try this too!! Best of Luck to All
  • ValerieCx
    ValerieCx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I saw that too. That is how I discovered this site. Just signed up today so friend request me if u want and we can help keep each other on the right track. Good luck!