The Strangest Place You've Ever Had.....

2»

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    came in to brag left disappointed

You can still tell if you want :bigsmile:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    I just added hip thrusts. They hurt like hell and I'm terribly weak at it.

I have only ever used a folded up towel across my lap (like in my profile pic) but eff at 170lbs it really doesn't do much good. And I just remembered that I forgot to go buy one of the actual cushion things today :sad: They are a great exercise though...not enough men do them, IMO.

They're my new favorite but it looks like someone took a baseball bat to my hips when I'm done.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member

You can still tell if you want :bigsmile:

QFT :bigsmile:
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member

I have only ever used a folded up towel across my lap (like in my profile pic) but eff at 170lbs it really doesn't do much good. And I just remembered that I forgot to go buy one of the actual cushion things today :sad: They are a great exercise though...not enough men do them, IMO.

Too many dudes don't realize many chicks like some junk in the trunk too!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member

Too many dudes don't realize many chicks like some junk in the trunk too!

Oh yeah...I nice round booty on a man...he!! yeah! I remember when I was looking up glute ham raises and one the trainers I follow from Train Better Fitness had a video on them and OMG that *kitten*. Honest to God, I kept watching it just to stare at his bum :bigsmile:
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 303 Member

^ Ditto.

Much more exciting stories about THAT