Replies

• katieme
    katieme Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the good work :)
  • Vex3521
    Vex3521 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Great work! You already see such a major change in confidence as well as shape. I think the confidence factor is even more important. Can't wait to see you keep going!
  • DaddyDave101
    DaddyDave101 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    This is where the BMI really does become a joke!

Clearly not Obese... Great work in moving into the next bracket - Im 6ft 6 and to be average according to BMI I would need to be about 10 stone (140lbs)... RIDICULOUS my FFM (Apparently this is my bone,muscle & organs) weight is 13stone 7 pounds (189lbs)

Good work and enjoy!
  • KerryITD
    KerryITD Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • JenX15
    JenX15 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Incredible!!!! 30 lbs and 20 years lighter :) WELL DONE :flowerforyou:
  • Jane2285
    Jane2285 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I'm happy for you!!! Very inspiring:)
  • cjsroute24
    cjsroute24 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's a great achievement!!

Congrats on all the hard work and dedication!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • _jayciemarie_
    _jayciemarie_ Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I started at 230lb too. Let me tell you--"overweight" looks FABULOUS on you.
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kindness and props! The losses have slowed a bit...I've started weight lifting so am monitoring inches more than scale. Looking forward to doing the next set of 10 pound loss pics.
  • mrsalainarodgers
    Options
    Great job on being overweight!!! I firmly believe every achievement deserves a celebration!! :smile:
  • ceebeez1975
    ceebeez1975 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oh wow you look amazing! You have been doing so great! I don't think you look overweight now! Well done keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!